Moorabool Wind Farm is committed to strengthening relationships with the local community. The project team aims to keep an open dialogue with the local residents, stakeholders and the wider community to ensure successful exchange of information, consultation and engagement.
Moorabool Wind Farm has developed a Stakeholder and Community Engagement Plan. The program of consultation is ongoing and will continue through construction and operation phases of the wind farm. It will include activities such as:
- operation of a community reference group
- regular project updates through newsletters, media articles and this website
- responding to any enquiries
- engaging with host landowners, near neighbours of the project, local councils and government agencies
- opening of a shop front to provide a drop in information point, and
- one on one meetings as required.