Moorabool Wind Farm is committed to strengthening relationships with the local community. The project team aims to keep an open dialogue with the local residents, stakeholders and the wider community to ensure successful exchange of information, consultation and engagement.
Ongoing consultation will include activities such as:
- Operation of a community grants program and a local scholarship program in conjunction with the Community Fund Assessment Panel.
- Funding for scholarships through Federation University Australia in Ballarat.
- Regular project updates through newsletters, media articles and this website.
- Responding to any enquiries.
- Engaging with host landowners, near neighbours of the project, local councils and government agencies.
- One on one meetings as required.