During Construction, Moorabool Wind Farm will provide regular updates on construction activities, including what to expect on roads around the site during construction. These will be provided in local newspapers, Moorabool Wind Farm newsletter and this website.
For full construction updates, please use the links below:
- Construction Update July 2018
- Construction Update September 2018
- Construction Update October 2018
- Construction Update November 2018
- Construction Update December 2018
- Construction Update February 2019
- Construction Update March 2019
- Construction Update April 2019
- Construction Update May 2019
- Construction Update June 2019
- Construction Update July 2019
- Construction Update August 2019
- Construction Update September 2019.
- Construction Update October 2019.
- Construction Update November 2019.
Normal construction hours are limited to 7am to 6pm on weekdays, 7am to 4pm on weekends. However, there may be times when work may need to be conducted outside of these normal working hours to accommodate activities that cannot be stopped and for safety reasons (i.e. concrete pours, and oversize component deliveries and erection). All works are in accordance with the Environmental Guidelines for Major Construction Sites (480), EPA VIC.
Concrete pours are currently underway at Moorabool South. All endeavours are being made to complete the pours prior to 6pm, however on occasion works will be completed after that time
SMS Traffic Updates
Moorabool Wind Farm is please to launch a dedicated SMS notification system. This will send regular SMS notifications relating to construction traffic movements.
To register to receive the updates text your full name
to 0418 975 014 .