Moorabool Wind Farm is anticipated to begin construction in the third quarter 2017.
As part of readying the project for construction, the following activities will be undertaken:
- site construct-ability studies
- detailed design of foundations, hard-stands, access tracks and other infrastructure
- traffic and transport investigations
- environmental studies
- consultation with involved landholders and neighbouring properties and
- consultation with Council, VIC government agencies and other stakeholders.
A project timeline can be seen here.